TMBS™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome. This is a forum for all mountain boarders and bikers based in the UK but we invite people from all over the world to join!

HomeForumHomepageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tattoos? whats your opinion?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iam sam

Number of posts : 3
Rep points. :
Tattoos? whats your opinion? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tattoos? whats your opinion? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-31

Tattoos? whats your opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Tattoos? whats your opinion?   Tattoos? whats your opinion? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:05 am

Do you have any tattoos?

Do you want any (or anymore)?

What are your views on tattoos?

I like them, myself. Well, there are some designs I think are just stupid; like naked women, that kind of thing. And though I like the look of some people who have lots of tattoos, I don't think it's a good look for everyone. Some people just look better with one or two or something.

I don't have any myself. I hate needles. Seriously; I become dizzy and have been known to pass-out at just the site of a nurse holding a needle - even if it's not for me!!

I also only want one tattoo for myself, but I can't decide on a things I like. So maybe if I could finally decide on what I definatly want; maaayyybe I'd be brave enough to actually get one done. LMAO!!

Has anyone here had a tattoo they regret having now? I think that'd be interesting to hear.

Tattoos? whats your opinion?
Page 1 of 1